- Betty Broadbent, 1930s.
- Betty Broadbent, a well-known tattooed lady, at the New York World’s Fair, 1930s
- Emma de Burgh, another famous tattooed lady, and her bangin’ Last Supper tattoo, 1897.
- Miss Stella Grassman, BAMF and tattoo artist, 1930s.
- Mrs. Williams, 1897.
- Pam Nash FTW, 1960s.
- The original girl with the dragon tattoo, 1930s.
- Think your swallow tats are cool ?This woman got them before you were even born, 1965.
Got this healed photo of a tattoo I did on skate superstar @sorry_entertainer right before I left for Paris. I want to do more tattoos like this please. #tattoo #tattoos #sandiego #sandiegotattoo #northpark #southpark #southparksd #fullcircletattoo #fullcircletattoos #bear #caveman #fuckyourstruggle #beararms #righttobeararmsarehuge
- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.